The word “Consciousness” has 4 semantic roots originating in Latin and English.
Con = (lt.) “together” – relating to both, own synapsis / neurons internally and other objects / individuals externally
scio = (lt.) “I know” – implying existence, experience and projected understanding
us = (engl.) “I plus x” – classically referring to a social group
ness = (engl.) “State of being” – certain timeslot of a particular quality like full-ness, aware-ness, tender-ness, etc.
I-ness… being aware of (external) objects and/or internal processes, leading to reaction, interaction, learning and integration, resulting in evolution.
The most precious essence of consciousness is KNOWLEDGE, which is
- structured in consciousness
- different in different states of consciousness
- containing intrinsic organizing power
- the ultimate catalyst and tool of transformation
- the synthesis of experience and understanding
The common states of consciousness (waking, dreaming, sleeping) are not the normal quality of human consciousness but only the underdeveloped, premature states.
As the ultimate commodity consciousness is
- infinitely available
- individually accessible
- immediately interactive
- naturally owned by everybody
- expanding by use
- source of any success
- necessary catalyst for all synergies / networks
- prerequisite of any achievement
- changing NOWHERE into NOW HERE